|2014-15 SCYSL Soccer Registration
Cal-North/CYSA changed to a NEW Online Registration System - Everyone MUST Create a NEW Account
The Santa Clara Youth Soccer League provides both Online Registration and Walk-up Registration for:
- 2014 Recreational Soccer for Boys and Girls from ages Under 5 to Under 16 (Players must be 4-years old by 7/31/2014)
- 2014-15 Cal-North Registration for Santa Clara Youth and Santa Clara Sporting Boys and Girls from ages U8-U18
- Top Soccer Program
- Adult Volunteers (Coaches and Team Managers) - a Background Check is mandatory before a coaching pass can be issued.
Online Registration Instructions
1) Follow the steps below to Create a New Account.
2) If your son/daughter was registered last year in Cal-North/CYSA, the system will recognize your family members after an account has been created and take you through the registration process.
3) The SCYSL Parent Code of Conduct is now an electronic document to read and agree prior to completing registration. You have the option to print that document.
4) The Cal-North/CYSA Medical Release 1601 Form is a now an electronic document to read and agree prior to completing registration.
5) The VPP Fee is a $40 fee paid per family per year. You can earn that $40 back if you volunteer in the league. During the registration process you will be charged $40 per player, but you only need to pay the fee once. If you are registering more than one player just "deselect" the extra VPP fee charge to avoid a double payment.
"Playing-Up" - if you would like to request for your child to "play-up"
an age group, please submit your request during the registration
process. If you child is born between Aug 1st - Dec 1st and not held back in school, your child will need to "play-up" 1 year in age to play with classmates who are born before August 1st of the same year.”
"Buddy Request" - complete the buddy request form during registration
to submit a request for your child to play on a soccer team with a
8) New Player Registration Requirement - If your son/daughter is playing in the U11 and older age
group, and registering to play in the Santa Clara Youth Soccer
League or a Santa Clara Sporting Team for the first time, you are required to finish the two items below to complete registration.
a) upload a player photo (head shot without hat or sunglasses, and file size less then 2MB)
b) upload a copy of your child's birth certificate to complete registration.
* You may go back and complete these steps if you created an account but did not finish registration.
Follow these steps to Create a New Account:
1. Click the Registration Button then Follow the Steps to Create a NEW Account.
2. After you have created an account you can access your account to make edits or register another
player or adult by logging into the User Log-in function located on the left hand side of the navigation.
Walk-up Registration Location: Maywood Park Building, 3300 Prunridge Avenue, Santa Clara, 95055
- Saturday, May 24th from 4pm-7pm
- Saturday, June 7th from 1pm-4pm
- Download Registration Flyer if you are not using Online Registration
Save $40 and Volunteer in the League
The league is looking for some volunteers to work at the Walk-Up Registration Events. By working just one of the 4-hour shifts your $40 Volunteer Participation Program (VPP) fee will be waived. If you are interested or would like to forward this to any friends please let me know. Volunteers are needed to arrive 45 minutes prior for training, and 15 minutes after for stragglers and to help clean-up. Let me know which date works for you if you plan to volunteer.
If you decide to withdraw from the Recreational Soccer Program, you can do so before the first game on or before September 13, 2014. Please download this document and follow the instructions to request a refund.
SCYSL Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org