2015-16 SCYSL Competitive Soccer Registration
Registration for Players and Adult Volunteers (Coaches and Team Managers) - a background check is mandatory before a coaching pass can be issued.
Click the black "Registration" Button in the upper right corner to get started.
Your Registration Team Code is required to complete registration (check email from league or ask your coach)
Online Registration Instructions
1) Follow the steps below to Create a New Account.
2) If your son/daughter was registered last year in Cal-North/CYSA, the system will recognize your family members after an account has been created and take you through the registration process.
3) The SCYSL Parent Code of Conduct is an electronic document to read and agree prior to completing registration. You have the option to print that document.
4) The Cal-North/CYSA Medical Release 1601 Form is a now an electronic document to read and agree prior to completing registration.
5) The VPP Fee is a $40 fee paid per family per year. You can earn that $40 back if you volunteer in the league. During the registration process you will be charged $40 per player, but you only need to pay the fee once.
6) Registration Requirements:
a) upload a player photo (head shot without hat or sunglasses, and file size less then 2MB)
b) upload a copy of your child's birth certificate to complete registration if he/she is a new player in the league.
* You may go back and complete these steps if you created an account but did not finish registration.
Save $40 and Volunteer in the League
The league is looking for some volunteers to work at the Walk-Up Registration Events. By working just one of the 4-hour shifts your $40 Volunteer Participation Program (VPP) fee will be waived. If you are interested or would like to forward this to any friends please let me know. Volunteers are needed to arrive 45 minutes prior for training, and 15 minutes after for stragglers and to help clean-up. Let me know which date works for you if you plan to volunteer.