2016 SCYSL Competitive Soccer Spring Registration
Registration for Players and Adult Volunteers (Coaches and Team Managers) - a background check is mandatory before a coaching pass can be issued.
Click the black "Registration" Button in the upper right corner to get started.
1) Player Fees
Current Cal-North registered Fall 2015-16 Player: $25
New Cal-North player to be registered $35
2) Field Use Fee
Resident of the City of Santa Clara (includes students of SCUSD schools) $25
Non-resident of the City of Santa Clara $50
Payment by Check:
If you are paying by check, your registration will not be complete until your check clears. Please send payment to:
Wendy Amick, 3461 Tracey Drive, Santa Clara, CA. 95051
Online Registration Instructions
1) Follow the steps below to Login into Your Existing Account, or to Create a New Account.
2) If your son/daughter was registered last year in Cal-North/CYSA, the system will recognize your family members after an account has been created and take you through the registration process.
3) The SCYSL Parent Code of Conduct is an electronic document to read and agree prior to completing registration. You have the option to print that document.
4) The Cal-North/CYSA Medical Release 1601 Form is a now an electronic document to read and agree prior to completing registration.
5) New Player Registration Requirements:
a) upload a player photo (head shot without hat or sunglasses, and file size less then 2MB)
b) upload a copy of your child's birth certificate to complete registration if he/she is a new player in the league.
* You may go back and complete these steps if you created an account but did not finish registration.
SCYSL Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org