2016-17 Cal-North Competitive Soccer Registration for SCYSL & Santa Clara Sporting Players, Coaches & Team Managers
Registration for Players and Adult Volunteers (Coaches and Team Managers) - a background check is mandatory before a coaching pass can be issued.
Click the black "Registration" Button in the upper right corner to get started.
Please Follow These Instructions:
- Register Online Before August 1st (Give your team 20-Day Lead Time to Process New Golden Rod/Player Passes)
- Self-Assignment to a team is required to complete registration - players can get their assignment code from their coach/team manager.
- SCYSL & Santa Clara Sporting Coaches and Team Managers can use the "VPP2016" discount code to waive their VPP registration fee. If anybody else accidentally uses the discount code this will hold-up your registration.
- Only New Players Need to Upload a Birth Certificate (pdf.).
- ALL Players Need to Upload a New Player Photo (JPEG format).
- 2016-17 Fall & Spring Registration Fees and now combined.
- Payment by credit card or check (registration not complete until check clears).
SCYSL Registration Contact: Wendy Amick, SCYSL Registrar email@example.com
2016-17 Competitive Registration
|Registration Fee |
|Field Fee ||VPP Fee |
|Santa Clara Residents ||$155 ||$25 ||$40 ||$220 |
|All Other ||$185 ||$50 ||$40 ||$275 |
- "Out of Country" fee = Non-City of Santa Clara residents.
- The $40 Volunteer Participation Fee (VPP) is charged once per family (as long as you register multiple children at the same time). You can earn the $40 VPP back during the year by volunteering time to help-out our league. Volunteer opportunities include helping coordinate registration during our picture day event, helping mark soccer fields, clean-out the storage shed and other opportunities. Click here here to learn more details
Payment by Check
If you are paying by check, your registration will not be complete until your check clears.
Please send payment made to SCYSL, and mail your check to: Wendy Amick/SCYSL Registrar, 3461 Tracey Drive, Santa Clara, CA. 95051
Online Registration Instructions
1) Follow the steps below to Login into Your Existing Account, or to Create a New Account.
2) If your son/daughter was registered last year in Cal-North/CYSA, the system will recognize your family members after an account has been created and take you through the registration process.
3) The SCYSL Parent Code of Conduct is an electronic document to read and agree prior to completing registration. You have the option to print that document.
4) The Cal-North/CYSA Medical Release 1601 Form is a now an electronic document to read and agree prior to completing registration.
5) New Player Registration Requirements:
a) upload a player photo (head shot without hat or sunglasses, and file size less then 2MB)
b) upload a copy of your child's birth certificate to complete registration if he/she is a new player in the league.
* You may go back and complete these steps if you created an account but did not finish registration.
SCYSL Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org